Coal is very important energy source, and also an important raw material for metallurgy and chemical industry, there are lignite, bituminous coal, anthracite coal, semi-anthracite. When the coal seam close to the surface, it’s called open pit mine and about 40% of world coal production use pen pit mining. Seven largest coal reserves countries are the United States, China, Australia, India, Germany, South Africa and Poland.
Coal crushing & processing
Coal crusher is a new professional coal crushing equipment, efficiency and low consumption are its notable features. Liming Heavy Industry research and production of coal crusher belongs mill without screen, wet and dry materials all can be crushed, thus there is a very wide range crushing area, such as coal, gangue, slag and other materials. Crushed by coal crusher coal product size is uniform, perfect shape, gradation and can be controlled within 2mm (mm).
Large-scale open pit mining using the new semi-continuous process: single bucket shovel mining - mobile crushing plant - tape transport system. This process high adaptability, prominent advantages, advanced, open pit mining technology has become an important technical development direction. Mobile crushing plant includes tire type and crawler type mobile coal crusher, mobile jaw crusher, mobile cone crusher, mobile impact crusher, mobile VSI sand making crusher, mobile vibrating screen plant, etc.
Blast furnace pulverized coal injection system has a very wide range of uses in electric power, iron and steel, metallurgy industry. In the whole system, the preparation of coal is the most important part. Pulverized coal processed form determines the quality of the operational efficiency of the entire system. Because coal requirements, production, general mills unable to meet their requirements. Thus, more and more customers are turning to large-scale mills (vertical coal mill, LUM series superfine vertical roller grinding mill, MTW European trapezium mill, etc).
Coal crushing & processing APPLICATIONS
Coal has widely application, mainly used for combustion, coking, gasification, low temperature distillation, hydrogenation liquefaction.
1. Combustion. Coal is an important energy resources, any kind of coal can be used as industrial and domestic fuel.
2. Coking. Placed coal in the carbonization furnace, isolated air heating, coal organic matter is decomposed gradually with increasing temperature, in which volatile substances in a gaseous or vapor state to escape, forming coke oven gas and coal tar, and left to stay volatile solids material is coke.
3. Gasification. Gasification is a transformation that can be used as industrial or civilian fuel gas and chemical synthetic materials.
4. Cryogenic distillation. Placed coal or oil shale in the temperature of about 550 ℃, distillation can be prepared from low temperature tar and coke oven gas, tar can be used to produce low-temperature high-level liquid fuels and as a chemical feedstock.
5. Hydrogenation liquefaction. The coal, the catalyst and heavy oil are mixed together under high pressure at high temperature coal organic damage, and the hydrogen is converted into low molecular weight liquid and gaseous products, further processing can be obtained gasoline, diesel and other liquid fuels.